All of a sudden, my calendar does not sync.

I usually sync my address book and calendar. The address book goes first then my calendar. All of a sudden the calendar doesn't sync. I don't get any type of error messages, it just doesn't do anything.

I don't believe I have changed anything.

Any ideas Crackberry nation?
    08-21-09 10:17 AM
    Ok, here is what I can figure.

I currently have 5 email accounts set up on my Blackberry. My work, my personal, and one for each of my kids (don't tell them, it is great for monitoring a young childs account to make sure they are getting only safe emails). Somehow, my sons email account became the default calendar. I cannot figure out how to change the defaults for calendars. I deleted all my kids emails accounts for the time being and I am syncing again.
    Adding my kids emails to my BB is not something I just did, they have been on there for some time. Somehow, I must have changed the default without realizing it.
    Does anyone know how to change/set the defaults for the calendar?
    08-21-09 10:45 AM
    I had that problem as well. I went through everything, then I just resent my books and it worked.

Good luck!
    What do you mean by resent your books?

My calendar sync stopped working yesterday. I have all of my calendar entries on my device, but nothing transfers over into Outlook. I opened my calendar and I can choose from 5...but I only want 1. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    09-18-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD