I see a lot if posts about different OS versions, but can't tell which is the most up to date for the tour. Can you enlighten me? Verizon notified my husband about an update, but not me.
    01-09-10 04:08 PM
    The official release for VZW is 4.7.1.61, anything else is old or leaked. You can check by hitting options>about and looking at the third line down
    01-09-10 04:18 PM
    That depends... Officially from Verizon, there is only one version currently which is 4.7. Unofficially, there are leaked 5.0 OS versions, but please either search or start with the Sticky on this forum about those OS versions.
    01-09-10 04:18 PM
    I received an email from BlackBerry yesterday saying there was a new official OS for my Tour. But, when I checked it out, it was the .61, which is what I've had on my BB since it was officially released several months ago.

Anyone else get such a message? I thought maybe it was the long-awaited 5.0.
    01-09-10 05:48 PM
    I received an email from BlackBerry yesterday saying there was a new official OS for my Tour. But, when I checked it out, it was the .61, which is what I've had on my BB since it was officially released several months ago.

Anyone else get such a message? I thought maybe it was the long-awaited 5.0.
    i believe it is some sort of patch...i plugged mine into dm and din't get any notificatin..weirf
    01-09-10 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD