Has there been any word of a release for OS 5.0 for the Tour?
    01-01-10 12:56 PM
    Has there been any word of a release for OS 5.0 for the Tour?
    Search the forums for one of the thousands of threads dedicated to this subject. But to answer your question, no, there has not been.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 01:17 PM
    Guess the info about it coming out before the New Year was wrong. Sucks. I try to download apps and have lots of space and get the error message when I try to start them. I hope 5.0 fixes that. That's what I'm mostly waiting for now. Luckily after I delete the apps and do a battery pull nothing messes up. But I feel it's like a time bomb.

The thing that gets me is I have a whole lot of space on the device.

WCM
    Last edited by wcmarchese; 01-01-10 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Spelling error and begining lost meaning
    01-01-10 01:21 PM
    Search the forums for one of the thousands of threads dedicated to this subject. But to answer your question, no, there has not been.

Since this was such an inconvenience for you to reply to, no need to bother next time. I don't have time to search "thousands of threads" for something when there are people ready and willing to answer questions on forums. That's the point. So, leave it to the people who are glad to do it.
    01-01-10 03:33 PM
    Since this was such an inconvenience for you to reply to, no need to bother next time. I don't have time to search "thousands of threads" for something when there are people ready and willing to answer questions on forums. That's the point. So, leave it to the people who are glad to do it.
    You don't have to search through thousands of threads. The search function will do that for you. It takes more effort to start a thread than it does to perform a search.
    01-01-10 04:04 PM
    To answer your question no to any info.
    01-01-10 04:22 PM
    Or install a 5 hybrid, works great and threaded sms is sooooo nice.

01-01-10 07:51 PM
    i had major issues with mine when I downloaded a 5.0 leak and I had to switch back to 4.7. There's 2 days of my life I'll never get back.
    01-01-10 07:54 PM
    I don't have time to search "thousands of threads" for something when there are people ready and willing to answer questions on forums.
    Due to the high number of people waiting for 5.0, I am pretty sure anything rock solid or confirmed regarding its release would be made into a sticky in the top of this board. In every forum the first few sticky's are the announcements of the latest OS releases so you know you did not miss it.

As far as news or knowledge of a time or date, no body knows,,, and if you read all the other treads where people claimed a rep said this or there uncle who works for Rim said that,,,,, well they were all wrong cause it aint here...

That's the point. So, leave it to the people who are glad to do it.
    Understand that there are many people who are tired of seeing a new 5.0 thread pop up every frigging day of the week.
    01-01-10 08:19 PM
    Nice to see that we're all here to do your bidding. You don't have to be so damned arrogant in your reply. Simply because you have no clue as to forum etiquette doesn't mean we have to put up with you.
    01-01-10 08:26 PM
    Nice to see that we're all here to do your bidding. You don't have to be so damned arrogant in your reply. Simply because you have no clue as to forum etiquette doesn't mean we have to put up with you.
    I think most every thread that I have seen andriakaye make, most of the replies are from arrogant assholes that seem to need to bash someone instead of just skipping over the thread and move on or just kindly answer the question. Really try to make people feel welcome don't you. Forum etiquette also applies to you, skip over the thread if you have nothing constructive to add.
    01-01-10 08:36 PM
    I heard its coming out last year... ...lolol
    01-01-10 08:36 PM
    I think most every thread that I have seen andriakaye make, most of the replies are from arrogant assholes that seem to need to bash someone instead of just skipping over the thread and move on or just kindly answer the question.
    Is that because he freely admits he does not have time to search the forum before posting a new thread? I am curious why everyone bashes him.
    01-01-10 09:23 PM
    Is that because he freely admits he does not have time to search the forum before posting a new thread? I am curious why everyone bashes him.
    Hmmmmm...was thinking the saaaaame thing...lol
    01-01-10 09:32 PM
    I'm running a 5.0.0.230 leak and it works fine, with the exception of QuickPull.
    01-01-10 10:16 PM
    Play nice people!

01-01-10 10:45 PM
    can i has 5.0?
    01-01-10 10:51 PM
    yup 5.0 with a hybrid runs well
    01-01-10 11:18 PM
    It was never an inconvenience. Also, I answered your question. I merely am tired, like many of us, of seeing a new 5.0 thread pop up daily. If I offended you, I'm sorry, but there was no need for you to be so rude in this reply. I Either way, as stated in this thread also, the "Search" function can be your best friend. I'm not saying that I've never made the mistake, because I did in the beginning. Don't take this wrong, but searching the forums is a much faster solution than making a new thread when you have a question that is as widely asked as this one. Yet again, I'm sorry if I brought on offense, because none was meant.

Best of luck to you.

DV
    Last edited by Dinnearash Vareesh; 01-02-10 at 12:34 AM.
    01-02-10 12:16 AM
    It took you longer to write this thread then if you took that little time to use the search on here. 5.0 threads pop up every day on here
    01-02-10 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD