Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Order arrival date?

Did anyone order the Tour on the 12th and select the overnight shipping? Or even pre-order and get the overnight shipping? I ordered on the 12th in the morning with overnight. FedEx says it willl arrive the 14th by 3pm. Though it says picked up and the location is a town about 20 minutes from me. Has anyone gotten their's today yet? Maybe the FedEx estimated delivery is wrong?
    CrackBerry User

they don't ship on sundays. you'll get it tomorrow.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamchrisc View Post
    Did anyone order the Tour on the 12th and select the overnight shipping? Or even pre-order and get the overnight shipping? I ordered on the 12th in the morning with overnight. FedEx says it willl arrive the 14th by 3pm. Though it says picked up and the location is a town about 20 minutes from me. Has anyone gotten their's today yet? Maybe the FedEx estimated delivery is wrong?
    I ordered Saturday night, got my tracking number yesterday morning, and it was picked up this morning in PA. Says it will arrive tomorrow by 4:30pm. If it was shipping today, you won't get it today.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    I ordered Saturday night, got my tracking number yesterday morning, and it was picked up this morning in PA. Says it will arrive tomorrow by 4:30pm. If it was shipping today, you won't get it today.

im in the same boat, West Chester, PA is 3 hours away from me, if its going to the local FedEx depot by truck it almost would be easier if they dropped it here before they stopped at the depot

the phone is supposed to be delivered by 4:30 tomorrow
    Last edited by BryantZuki; 07-13-2009 at 01:10 PM.
    CrackBerry User

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and it was just picked up in PA today. Arriving tomorrow by 3. Hope Im there to sign for it. I walked into Best Buy today and they had plenty of them. Wish I didnt preorder.
    CrackBerry User

arriving tomorrow by 3 as well.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Yep, mine says 3 pm as well. Looks like that is their answer for everyone. Hoping that is wrong, our FEDEX expedited packages usually show up here by 10:30 am. By the way I ordered mine yesterday morning since I have a corporate discount and wasn't allowed to pre-order!