What improvements will be in the new OS 5.0. I did a search and it would not even take my search.
    12-28-09 04:56 PM
    Thanks and sorry Ragnarokx, I did a search on 5.0 OS and nothing came up. Thanks for the threads to read.
    12-28-09 09:25 PM
    why can't people be happy with what they have? I don't have an issue with the 4.7.1.61 already on the Tour? And if you do decide to download the leaked version, problems can arise and it will be on your hands if issues occur on your device.

stop your whining and just be satisfied with what you have right now.
    12-28-09 09:36 PM
    I dont see anyone whining

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 09:41 PM
    Whining?!!!! Where?!!! ...lol...Jude relax...and even if we do download the leaks...theirs nothing that can happen to the Tour that'll damage ur phone....nothings permanent on here....plus....he was just asking what 5.0 included in it?...what was new about?...nowhere did he say he was gonna download the link...lol
    Last edited by xxDruMMer BoYxx; 12-28-09 at 10:01 PM.
    12-28-09 09:58 PM
    why can't people be happy with what they have? I don't have an issue with the 4.7.1.61 already on the Tour? And if you do decide to download the leaked version, problems can arise and it will be on your hands if issues occur on your device.

Because of the dreaded 552 error. I've had that come up several times when I was running 4.7. That bug doesn't appear in 5.0. If you haven't had it come up yet, count yourself lucky.
    12-28-09 11:27 PM
    What Xopher said
    12-29-09 12:52 AM

Folks, this is coming from someone who is satisfied with their device "as-is". There's nothing wrong with that. The fact that the rest of us who use leaked OS/Hybrids to have FAR SUPERIOR phones than this person is our choice, not theirs. Let us not be taken down to their level and let them continue to wait for the "official" release of the 5.0 OS while the rest of us continue to enjoy already having it.

Yes, there are issues with the 5.0 OS, won't say they're aren't. However, all things considered, they're minor in the overall picture, especially when getting the dreaded 552 error on 4.7 OS.

Consider your opinion just that, YOUR OPINION. Just as the rest of us who enjoy having additional performance gains and a faster phone will consider our opinions about OS 5.0 ours.

The only person I see whining in this thread is the one complaining about other people whining. That's not an appropriate action to point us all out because you don't feel like changing. Stand back in the corner and remain silent with your "as-is" phone and let the rest of us enjoy in our own ways.

Oh, and if issues DO arise with bricking your Blackberry from moving to a leaked OS/Hybrid, it's not like you can't unbrick it. I've seen it, done it and fixed it over 100 times now. You can't physically break your phone from changing the operating system. Plus, there's enough walk throughs here on this site alone to show you how to recover a bricked blackberry, so ALL your points are moot.
    Last edited by helljack6; 12-29-09 at 08:47 AM.
    12-29-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD