Got a couple of questions here...

I got my Tour about a month ago (my first blackberry) and yes I am hardcore addicted to it and this site.

After you download and try out apps from App World then Archive to memory card and delete again, can you get rid of them under "My World" in App World at all, like a log clear or something. And what about 3rd party apps like AP news? I have deleted it but I cant get rid of the icon on the home screen. I dont want to hide it and I have done multiple battery pulls.

Thanks for any help
    08-27-09 06:48 AM
    You have to delete the archive file from your SD Card. You should find in BlackBerry->App_World->Downloads->(your pin). From there, each download will have its own folder. Just delete that app's folder and viola, its gone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 07:38 AM
    What the doctor said ^
    08-27-09 07:43 AM
    You have to delete the archive file from your SD Card. You should find in BlackBerry->App_World->Downloads->(your pin). From there, each download will have its own folder. Just delete that app's folder and viola, its gone!

I had the same issue with a reappearing app and that worked!
    Thanks.
    08-27-09 07:51 AM
    Thanks I'll get on that asap

08-27-09 08:23 AM
    I had the same issue with a reappearing app and that worked!
    Thanks.
    Glad I could help For those who don't have access to a computer and need to do this, download BBFileScout. Its a free app. I can't post the link as I'm using my BB to post atm, but you can google it and find very easily.

08-27-09 10:39 AM
    Just figured out how to post a link on the mobile site, so here it is: FileScout Homepage - a file manager Software for BlackBerry� Devices with OS 4.3 or higher

08-27-09 10:46 AM
    There is a built in file manager in your BlackBerry device. Go into Media > BB Button > Explore. You can navigate and perform operations like Move, Copy and Delete on your files and folders.

ALB
    08-27-09 11:01 AM
    I find BBFileScout to be much faster and easier to use, personally. But for those who didn't know about the built in file explorer, great tip

08-27-09 11:17 AM
    There is no folder for ap news on my sd card. Just folders for all the other apps I deleted

08-27-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD