When I send myself an email from my gmail account to that same Gmail account, it does not show up on my blackberry via pushed gmail. However, if I go to Gmail on my computer or through the gmail program (non-pushed) on my blackberry, the email clearly shows up. I send myself stuff all the time, and it is really annoying that it doesn't show up on my blackberry. Is there any way I can fix this? I have no filters set up in BIS, btw.
    10-05-09 04:49 PM
    do u have gmail open on ur desktop? Sometimes when I have gmail open on my computer it does not push to my blackberry
    10-05-09 04:56 PM
    do u have gmail open on ur desktop? Sometimes when I have gmail open on my computer it does not push to my blackberry
    Nope. Don't have gmail open.
    10-05-09 05:18 PM
    same problem.
    10-05-09 05:26 PM
    This was part of the last BIS upgrade. When fixing the issue that you received a copy of all your sent items as an e-mail when using gmail, the issue was created where you can't send an e-mail from your desktop/laptop to your device using the same e-mail address. create a .blackberry.net free e-mail address and it will solve all your problems.
    10-05-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD