How come when I go to my settings and put my volume to silent and also activate vibrate on texting for example, after 2 vibrates it beeps. Is there any way to fix this? It does it for every update/alert and I just want it to vibrate I don't want it to make any noises...
    10-04-09 07:24 PM
    hold down the "q" button
    10-04-09 07:30 PM
    lol but when I get a phone call I want my ringtone to go off!
    10-04-09 07:33 PM
    Make a Custom profile. Just make all the messages silent, and your phone to whatever ringtone you want.
    10-04-09 08:00 PM
    How come when I go to my settings and put my volume to silent and also activate vibrate on texting for example, after 2 vibrates it beeps. Is there any way to fix this? It does it for every update/alert and I just want it to vibrate I don't want it to make any noises...
    Try the "all off" or "phone only" profiles. You can also make a custom profile and make it behave exactly how you want.

*edited*

Didn't see the vibrate only. Did you try the "vibrate" setting? Custom profiles still probably best option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 10-04-09 at 08:24 PM.
    10-04-09 08:18 PM
    I've noticed that if you've set a custom volume level, it'll play the alert at that level regardless if the sound profile is set to "Vibrate Only". To fix this, I had to set the volume level to "Active Profile". Not sure if this is what you're experiencing or not.
    10-04-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD