Maybe this is a vent thread but whatevs

Back in June a VZW rep told me "Don't cancel, we'll get you a Tour in July" because I've had nothing but bad devices since I've signed up last November. Well I found out through a friend that they used my "upgrade" in Feb and got me another Storm... but anyways...

After 6 or 7 reps who said "Yea we can get you a Tour but we can't work out a price until it comes out"... I've been told "Sorry, you can not get the Tour unless you pay full retail price. The Storm and Tour are not comparable". So the retentions department suggestion is refurb Storms... No thanks. I paid for a NEW device and it's not my fault that I've been given nothing but poor quality devices. I know VZW doesn't care about little old me, but this is the reason I early termed w/ them last time. There poor customer service. "Im going to note your account so no other rep will be able to do anything for you after this conversation"... OUCH. Thanks for the help.

I'm off my "Tour high"... I'll get a prepaid for all I care LOL. I'm just pissed but rightfully so. Enjoy your Tours kiddos I'm sure it's a great device that I will never know anything about LOL.
    07-12-09 08:11 PM
    07-12-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD