I upgraded my Tour 9630 (unlocked) to OS 5.0. I now have no MMS option. I've tried a battery pull, registering the hosting table again, etc. I am on AT&T network. Everything else seems to be working fine. Any other suggestions?
    Thanks!!!
    02-21-10 05:12 PM
    Check the folders where your apps are. Occasionally MMS gets its own folder and is separated from the SMS and MESSAGE's.
    02-22-10 07:16 AM
    Still no luck finding the MMS folder/option. My daughter tried to send me a MMS and I didn't receive it. I resent the service books and that didn't work either. I wonder if it has anything to do with my BB being an unlocked one from Bell Mobility that is being used on an AT&T network.? It was fine before the upgrade though. Thanks for your help. Let me know if you think of anything else. I have been searching Google and the forums and this is an apparent problem for others as well.
    02-22-10 08:03 AM
    This is why you wait until your verison of any OS is approved!!
    02-22-10 09:12 AM
    Never had a problem before. I even upgraded my daughter's Bold to 5.0 yesterday without any problems. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with ANY upgrade.
    02-22-10 10:00 AM
    I would try and search for the MMS folder one more time. If that doesn't work you will probably have to downgrade and install 5.0 again...
    02-22-10 11:23 AM
    I had the same issue on my tour until I lowered the picture size on the camera to MMS, then the MMS option was there.
    02-22-10 02:01 PM
    I'm actually having the same problem. I have a blackberry storm 9550 on at&t. all of my features are working except MMS.
    02-25-10 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD