My wife has a 9630 with os 5.0.0.484 Birthdays in her calendar used to show up in bold but are no longer there. She said all she did was uninstall the facebook app and when it said it wouldn't be removed until a the phone was restarted, she did a soft reset (is that what it is called when u reset using the keypad?) Well after that all the data that she added to the calendar today was gone. I did a hard rest (battery pull?) then the info came back for what she input today but not the info she had input from before today and the birthdays are no longer synced with her contacts.

This is the best I can describe what's going on. Anyone have any ideas on how to recover the birthdays and previous calendar data? thanks

We backed it up using dm today but that's too late. hahahaha the last backup was feb 20.

also wondering if it has anything to do with the OS. since upgrading last month this is the first snag thanks
    03-26-10 10:45 PM
    The birthdays get synced down from Facebook to your calendar, if you select the Blackberry Contacts option under the Facebook Options. SO, you probably lost them after she removed the facebook app.
    05-13-10 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD