Heres the pic from the front page, what say you??

More New photos (thanks Andruko!):

03-05-09 10:43 AM
    I want it. I'll be getting it whether or not it has WiFi. No question.
    03-05-09 10:45 AM
    I'm sure Crucial had nothing to do with this...

Thank you!!
    03-05-09 10:46 AM
    Does anyone know around how much its going to cost through verizon?
    03-05-09 10:52 AM
    Crucial, will it have the black/grey trackball that the 8900 has or the traditional one the Bold has? Kind of hard to tell by the pictures..
    03-05-09 10:56 AM
    Daddy like!

But I like my Storm as well.

Arghhhh!!!

I kind of want to get this too so I can switch between the two phones whenever. But with the physical keyboard you're stuck with qwerty at all times. At least with the Storm I can choose to use full qwerty or suretype on the fly. I've never used a full qwerty BB since the Storm is my first BB and I've gotten really accustomed to the suretype.
    03-05-09 10:58 AM
    Crucial, will it have the black/grey trackball that the 8900 has or the traditional one the Bold has? Kind of hard to tell by the pictures..
    It looks like it'll be the black/grey trackball. It's hard to tell because of the bezel is different colored.
    03-05-09 11:01 AM
    Is this a 'world phone' like the Storm? I was never interested in this until I was the pics. Very nice looking berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 11:03 AM
    I waited for months on end for the Storm. While I didn't think it was a bad device...there was just something lacking. This phone I believe will be all that I want. Qwerty, high res screen, World Edition, all in the great form factor. I can't wait.
    03-05-09 11:03 AM
    Ehh. Looks too much like the curve to me. No wi-fi is a shame. I wonder what else verizon plans on removing.

03-05-09 11:08 AM
    Its confirmed this does not have WiFi? If true that's a step backwards IMHO.

03-05-09 11:14 AM
    I was wondering the same thing. So there are new pics (Yay!) but no report on actual specs yet. Hopefully we can hear some more news soon on the actual specs for the 9630.
    03-05-09 11:16 AM
    This will work out great if Verizon releases this in May or June since I'm due for a new phone in June. I've been waiting for this phone to come to Verizon. I sure hope that Verizon's price is better than Att's price on the Bold. I think I saw it for $299 at Att last weekend....way too much!!
    03-05-09 11:23 AM
    Its confirmed this does not have WiFi? If true that's a step backwards IMHO.

Crucial has said that the one he is using has Wifi. BGR claims is doesnt. CX said that maybe VZW will take it out, but right now it has it.
    03-05-09 11:27 AM
    Hard to really tell if keyboard is more like Bold or Like Curve.
    03-05-09 11:28 AM
    I still love the original bold look better but this is much better than the CAD images made it look before. Either way I'm dumping the Storm as soon as this is released.
    03-05-09 11:28 AM
    Can't wait to dump my storm for this beauty. Can't tell from the pictures, but does this phone have a Curve-style keyboard or a Bold/8830 style keyboard?
    03-05-09 11:29 AM
    yea i was really hoping for the cruve keyboard but i will be pruchasing either way! cant wait!
    03-05-09 11:34 AM
    About time some pics surfaced. Very nice!

03-05-09 11:35 AM
    Edited...I moved it to the appropriate thread!
    Sorry!
    Last edited by MzSweetyPie82; 03-05-09 at 11:40 AM.
    03-05-09 11:36 AM
    Hard to really tell if keyboard is more like Bold or Like Curve.
    The keyboard is just like the Bolds keyboard, only smaller.
    03-05-09 11:37 AM
    I can't wait to get this puppy. Finally a phone that I really want on VZ.
    03-05-09 11:37 AM
    Can't wait to dump my storm for this beauty. Can't tell from the pictures, but does this phone have a Curve-style keyboard or a Bold/8830 style keyboard?
    I cant really tell. But if you look closely, it looks like the Curve keyboard. Others (like BGR) claim it has the Bold. Either way, Im thinking of getting it. Do I want to lose my Storm with its better browser, bigger screen, and potentially better apps? If I go to the Niagara, I am gonna have to pay full retail!

Edit: Nevermind about the keyboard, Crucial fixed that
    03-05-09 11:38 AM
    I waited for months on end for the Storm. While I didn't think it was a bad device...there was just something lacking. This phone I believe will be all that I want. Qwerty, high res screen, World Edition, all in the great form factor. I can't wait.
    I'm an exactly the same boat. You just can't replace the QWERTY keyboard. I don't feel like paying retail, so I'll probably wait until next January (if my Storm's screen doesn't get completely obstructed by dust before then). Great looking phone!
    03-05-09 11:42 AM
    Hey Crucial...got a question
    On the picture of the Niagara that is on the Forms homepage it looks as though the Keyboard has an Aqua colored glow behind the keys...will this be how it is? If so then that looks cool!
    03-05-09 11:42 AM
380 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD