Hey everyone,

As we all know, the Niagara has a 3.2 MP camera, probably the same one that the 8900/Storm have. Well, I like the camera on the Storm...for the most part. But it could definitely be better quality. I mean, I had an LG Envy before my first Curve and that had a 2 MP camera and it took better pictures than my Storm (sometimes). Is this going to happen with the Niagara? How do the pictures on the 8900 look? Is it any better than the Storm camera?

I am going to guess that the camera on the Curve works like this: You click the trackball, it auto-focuses and then the pic is taken, all in one fell swoop. That would be much better than the way the Storm works (hold button halfway, wait for focus, click full way). Anyone with a Niagara or 8900 care to comment?

Thanks
    04-18-09 07:00 PM
    And the award for least interesting thread goes to...me. lol
    04-18-09 11:40 PM
    I don't think that we will know that until a better OS is on the phone. I hope that it is a good one though.
    04-19-09 12:02 AM
    And the award for least interesting thread goes to...me. lol
    I thought that was a pretty good question. The picture taking time on the Storm still lags a little even after you focus, hopefully it's quicker.
    04-20-09 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD