I had a problem with .662 - wouldn't load "more" of an email, so I downfraded to .624.

Can someone please post just the Browser files from a good version that we could load with BBSAK onto a blackberry and get rid of the click problem?
    06-13-10 07:07 PM
    Is the browser click issue everyone is having only on the verizon release? Is sprint affected as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 03:53 PM
    I'm loving .624 but my battery life isn't that good now.
    06-15-10 11:39 PM
    This OS isnt working well for me. I first dl via OTA and my BB crashed. I brought my phone to the Sprint store for tech support help. Everything got wiped and now I have an icon with new sms message notifications but i dont have any messages. I've tried pulling out the battery several times but the notifications would just increase in number. I'm going to try downgrading instead. Hopefully that'll work!
    06-17-10 06:22 PM
    I've upgraded to 5.0.0.642 over a week ago and have been experiencing the following issues since (and several batt pulls).

1) Cannot play any of the video that was previously recorded to the device.
    2) Lost the ability to play music (assume the media player was wiped).
    3) Having trouble keeping a data single.
    - When listening to Pandora or Sirius, it will simply stop and tell me there's an error. I also will notice that I haven't received an email in a while, will check via a cpu and will have plenty but no notification on the phone. Can't use bbm or internet.
    4) It gives a long notice after a reboot about a non caught exemption (or something like that)

I'm really bumped because I like this phone and the new OS. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    06-22-10 09:03 PM
    Ever since upgrading to .662, I do not get notification that I have voice mails, so I often don't know for days whether I have a voice mail message. I'm going to go with the official release to see if the problem still remains.
    06-26-10 08:25 PM
    The .484 (Sprint) worked great for me. I updated to .624 because I assumed I should always use the most up-to-date version offered by BlackBerry / Sprint. Now I am wondering what benefit I am getting for upgrading my version? I haven't seen any benefit. Why don't they tell you the benefits of upgrading to newer versions?
    Last edited by IndePanda; 06-28-10 at 07:30 PM.
    06-27-10 08:07 PM
232 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD