Help! I know I can get the Application Shortcut List by selecting Alt-ESC. However, I often get this Application Shortcut List by just selecting the menu key only, when I would expect the application option list. After repetitive efforts I will sometimes get the option list. Sometime it works correctly and gives me the option list. I hate it, but don't know how to fix it.....maybe I don't have something configured right.

I'd rather somehow kill the Application Shortcut List all together if I can't get this fixed.

BTW, I have a new BB 9630 Tour. Downloaded a few apps: Tetherberry, Berryweather, but I think this issue existed before I downloaded these apps.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

AugieDogg
    11-13-09 11:05 PM
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new tour. Not sure what you are trying to do... if I use alt-esc while in an app, it brings up the running apps list. If I push the menu button while in an app, it opens up the option list for that app. If you press and hold the menu button while in the home screen, it will bring up the window that shows the running apps. Sorry I couldn't help, but I'm sure someone will pop in with some answers.
    11-13-09 11:18 PM
    ^^ like he said. If you press menu quickly, you get
    Options list but if you press and hold menu key, you get the apps list running in the background. It's actually a very nice feature of the phone. You can also adjust your key rate by going to options >screen/keyboard and set ket rate to fast,normal,or slow. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 06:43 AM
    You can also adjust your key rate by going to options >screen/keyboard and set ket rate to fast,normal,or slow.
    Sounds like key rate is the problem. Set to normal.
    11-14-09 05:36 PM
    Yep...agree...normal is the right setting for most users.
    11-14-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD