I've had a BB for work running on BES, but this Tour will be my first personal blackberry.

My personal email is Yahoo which I actually POP to Windows Mail on Vista. I'm assuming that I'll want to set up my BB with my Yahoo address, pretty straightforward.

-- Anything I need to know to make sure that the BB "leaves a copy of the message on server" so that it also comes in at a later time to my Windows Mail?

-- Do Yahoo contacts synch automatically, or does that need to happen via usb? (I'm used to BES where everything happens wirelessly and automatically).

-- If the answer to the above is "via usb", can I just as easily sync to the Windows Mail contacts?

Any other pointers to get me going?
    07-13-09 10:23 AM
    When deleting emails from your Berry, delete from handheld only. The option to do this will be in a pop-up when deleting emails, if you choose "Delete Prior", it will mass delete emails, it will only delete from your handheld and not your actual email accounts. So eventually it would get pushed to your Windows Mail inbox on your computer. Yahoo contacts do not synch automatically, but Im not 100% sure on that, Im about 90% confident though.
    07-13-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD