So I got a voicemail a couple days ago and I have since had the new voicemail indicator show up on my phone. I have tried a battery pull, anyone else have ideas? I have had voicemails on this phone before, but the indicator goes off. I think I hit the "end" button to soon after I hit 7. I have tried going into the voicemail to try and hit 7 again (even though there is no message) but it doesn't want to go away. How do I fix this "user error" that I created?
    Thanks.
    07-26-09 09:29 PM
    Try sending yourself a voice message from another phone, then listen to the new voice message. That normally clears it...
    07-26-09 09:32 PM
    Try sending yourself a voice message from another phone, then listen to the new voice message. That normally clears it...
    Wow, why didn't I think of that? It worked! Thanks! It was driving me crazy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 09:57 PM
    I got the same thing, except calling myself and then deleting the new message still has not cleared it up. Uninstalled the app,did a battery pull and still that dang message indicator is still there. I also am now getting an sms when I recieve a new message wich never happened before on my storm. Any Idea's?
    07-27-09 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD