Edited on April 9 2010:

ShortcutMe 3.10.2.0 is now released for Tour 9600 (Mobihand still shows 3.9.2.0 because of technical problem, but it contains 3.10.2.0)

About ShortcutMe:

Price:
    Free to upgrade for existing users.
    4.99$ for new users (Free trial available)

Free trial, YouTube Clips, and Web Page links for ShortcutMe

Update from ShortcutMe is still intact: Anyone, even App World customers can download the new version directly from ShortcutMe itself!

(What-is-New is under the image below)

New in 3.10.2.0:
    - Launch ShortcutMe with Space key
    If you are in the BlackBerry Home Screen and no other app is assigned to launch with Space key, ShortcutMe will launch by clicking the Space key

- Multi-Space-Key Click feature
    From BlackBerry Home Screen just double, triple and quadruple click the Space key to launch your most used apps

- Nicer look with loaded background image
    ShortcutMe loads background images, your own or the ones downloaded from www.shortcutme.com page

- 'Download Optimized Background Images' button to download images directly from our web site

- Background Image Rotation
    Instead of always having the same background image, you can choose to force ShortcutMe to load a new image every time it is launched.

- Multi-Click Apps View
    New view for Multi-Click apps. This new view can be launched if you click any of the multi-click keys 5 times.

- Test-Run button when you create/edit a shortcut.
    Test-Run allows you to test your shortcut as you create/edit it, instead of every time exit and test the shortcut.</li>

- Display name will auto update when AppName is changed.

- For Call, Msg_Email, Msg_PIN, Msg_SMS, select a contact from the Address Book, instead of copy and pasting it

- Msg_Email can accept a group in the Address Book.
    Create a shortcut to send email to several people.

- Now_Playing added to the supported app

If a media file is played, you can bring it to forefront using ShortcutMe

- Added Screenshot_PNG_SCM to the supported app
    Take a screenshot and save it as png file (Screenshot_SCM creates jpg file)

- Device_InfoPlus renamed to Device_Info_Plus

- Added Device_Info and Wifi_On to the supported app

End of April 9th Edit for the release of 3.10.2.0

ShortcutMe 3.9.2.0 is now available for BB Tour 9600! (Feb 18th 2010)

See ShortcutMe in action:

As usual fully functional free trial version is available from here:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

If you already own ShortcutMe (bought it from App World or mobihand and channels), you can upgrade from mobihand and channels or directly from ShortcutMe (Check for Update)

Added features to v3.9.2.0:

- Direct Launch
    Even that it is easy to create shortcuts, with Direct Launch you can launch apps you haven't even created shortcut for!

Just double click the conv key and start entering the name of the application in your mind! (If you click the conv key once then you are in the old mode where your shortcuts are, click it twice to launch apps directly. Assuming you have set the double-conv-key-click to "DirectLaunch_Toggle")

Direct Launch is not only for launching installed applications but also for 'launching' applications that are already running in the background and for launching ShortcutMe tasks like Calendar_New, MemoPad_New, Radio_Toggle, Search_google, StayLit, etc.

(set double conv key click to DirectLaunch_Toggle, or hit 0 to use it)

- Faster start up for the main page of SCM and the Direct Launch.

- Reminder for permission settings after SW upgrade.

- Optional Auto Permission Settings (user decides to use it or not)

- Msg_SMS without any parameter for BB OS 5.x (allow user to specify receiver(s): can be used as Compose SMS)

- Added many new Quick Search Apps
    Added Search_All, Search_Bing, Search_Google, Search_Amazon, Search_Answers, Search_YouTube, Search_Wikipedia, Search_Yahoo, Search_Flickr, Search_GoogleNews, Search_IMDB, Search_Newegg, Search_Twitter

*Normal Use: Click S G to launch Search Google. Then enter your search phrase and click on OK to see the google search results.

*Power users (as usual, something there for power users): Quick Advance Search

Steps to setup:

1- Use BlackBerry Browser to search using any search engine with advance search feature. Let's say Google advance. Set all the parameters in google search as you wanted to use for your advance search. (For example set Data and region parameter of the google search, or any other parameters avaialble).
    Set the search phrase to shortcutme. Click on the search button to start the google search. Then use the menu options to copy the web link for the search result page.

2- Now create a shortcut (for example) like this: AppName: Search_Google DisplayName: Search Google Advance Shortcuts: S G A Parameter: (Paste the web address from step 1 here) Shortcut Color:

Now, any time you hit S G A, and enter a search word, you do an advance search for that word!

- Search History (up to 20) for all search applications.

- Search applications now allow Pasting, Check Spelling (etc) of the search phrase

- Added "BlackBerry Messenger_BG", "Yahoo! Messenger_BG"

- Added FlashLight_LxD. It accepts 2 parameters (1st being the area size, 2nd being Color). Conv key toggles the screen. (Users can change color directly (w,r,b,g,y) so that the light intensity can be changed after FlashLight_LxD shortcut is launched).

- Flash Light renamed to FlashLight_Flash

- Camera flash (FlashLight_Flash) stays on until the Video Recorder is closed

- StayLit added.
    Create a shortcut to force teh backlight to stay on. (When activated, it can only be turned off by launching ShortcutMe) Available also from Direct Launch so you don't even need to create a shortcut for it!

- "Screenshot" AppName is changed to "Screenshot_SCM" (It is because a user reported that a 3rd party program is called Screenshot.

- Clock and BedsideMode_Toggle is now discontinued for BB OS 5.x.x.1 to 5.x.x.460
    (User can still add them as extra app in Common Config page).
    Last edited by Vijik; 04-09-10 at 08:18 PM.
    02-18-10 09:14 PM
    Sounds good will download after reading the forum.
    02-18-10 10:33 PM
    Is this update on BB App World?
    02-18-10 10:43 PM
    No, not yet.

But if you have purchased ShortcutMe from App World for your Tour, you can still download this new version directly from the "Check for Update" menu option in ShortcutMe.
    02-19-10 06:06 PM
    it gives me an error, cant download with firefox...
    The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
    cookies.
    02-19-10 06:59 PM
    it gives me an error, cant download with firefox...
    Where do you try to download it from?
    02-19-10 07:24 PM
    mobihand, i thought it happened because i didnt have an account with them, but then i got one and still the same problem... wanna try the app, but cant even download it...
    02-20-10 10:35 AM
    mobihand, i thought it happened because i didnt have an account with them, but then i got one and still the same problem... wanna try the app, but cant even download it...
    I tried to download the trial version and it did work without any problem.

Here is what I did:
    1- With Firefox I opened this page:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps

2- "for Blackberry series: 96xx (Tour) ..." option on top right side of the page was selected.

3- Then the "Free Trial" link below the device options was clicked. I was asked for an email address that I entered.

4- In the new opened page I clicked on the link "Download ZIP" and the trial version was downloaded.

Do you do anything different than the above steps?
    02-20-10 10:46 AM
    It might be a setting in your firefox that doesn't work with mobihand web page.

If you can't get firefox to work with mobihand, send email to support at fonware dot ca

I can then give you a direct download link for the trial version.
    02-20-10 10:54 AM
    The trial version can be downloaded from here using your firefox browser:

http://shortcutme.com/latest/desktoptour3910/
    02-20-10 11:17 AM
    I tried to download the trial version and it did work without any problem.

Here is what I did:
    1- With Firefox I opened this page:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps

2- "for Blackberry series: 96xx (Tour) ..." option on top right side of the page was selected.

3- Then the "Free Trial" link below the device options was clicked. I was asked for an email address that I entered.

4- In the new opened page I clicked on the link "Download ZIP" and the trial version was downloaded.

Do you do anything different than the above steps?
    ok, i know all this sounds silly, i did all of the above in the same order, the problem is that i dont get to a new page when i click download... it gets stuck...
    i didnt know if it was because of the version i was trying to download, so i tried with the tour and the curve version and all gave me the error, also with different mail accounts, and still...
    but thats whats happening to me, ive even tried with 3 different browsers, safari, chrome and firefox and all give me back the same error, i can even get you a video to show you whats happening...

i might send that email so i can try the app, but im wondering, if i wanna buy how im gonna do if i cant download anything from mobihand...

P.D. Sorry, i know im in the wrong forum, but i need 8520 version, its just that this was the first post i saw about this app
    Last edited by buck2; 02-20-10 at 01:39 PM.
    02-20-10 01:37 PM
    I will forward your problem to mobihand support. It is first time I hear about someone not being able to download a software from mobihand web page.

If you are still interested, I should let you know that I put the latest version 3.9.2.0 file on the same link that I gave you before (http://shortcutme.com/latest/desktoptour3910/).
    The one you have downloaded from that link is an older version with some bugs.
    02-21-10 12:05 AM
    thats still tour version right? i wrote that i mistaken and i actually need 8520 version... sorry if i didnt make you notice that...
    02-21-10 01:16 AM
    thats still tour version right? i wrote that i mistaken and i actually need 8520 version... sorry if i didnt make you notice that...
    Okay. ShortcutMe for 8500 can be found here:

http://shortcutme.com/latest/desktop8500-3910/
    02-21-10 01:45 AM
    ShortcutMe 3.9.2.0 is released now.

Old 3.9.1.0 can be found here:
    Fonware Ltd. - ShortcutMe - Download. ShortcutMe 3.9.1.0

Older versions become obsolete as new versions with new features are released.
    Last edited by Vijik; 02-21-10 at 09:45 AM.
    02-21-10 09:09 AM
    3.9.2.0 is now both on App World and Mobihand & Channels.

3.10 with another useful feature is under alpha testing at the moment.
    02-21-10 05:33 PM
    finally i downloaded the app, but got to do it from a windows pc... over ther it worked instantly... also i wanna know where can i write for feedback, i found a bug... i would love to be a tester for the alpha, i really like this app
    02-21-10 09:01 PM
    finally i downloaded the app, but got to do it from a windows pc... over ther it worked instantly... also i wanna know where can i write for feedback, i found a bug... i would love to be a tester for the alpha, i really like this app
    Good to know that you managed to install it at last.
    I might run a beta testing round for ShortcutMe 3.10 and if so, I will PM you for beta testing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 09:54 PM
    does this version now launch Blackberry Messenger? the older version did not which is why i went back to QL . . .i use BBM a lot

The other version also wouldn't launch Slingbox Mobile . . . is that fixed now too?
    02-21-10 10:24 PM
    does this version now launch Blackberry Messenger? the older version did not which is why i went back to QL . . .i use BBM a lot

The other version also wouldn't launch Slingbox Mobile . . . is that fixed now too?
    BBM can be launched either by creating a shortcut for it and then entering the shortcut or browsing and clicking to that shortcut, or,
    it can be launched without even creating a shortcut for it (using Direct Launch feature of ShortcutMe).
    I don't know about SlingBox mobile. No one has asked about it. I assume the unique features of ShortcutMe, Extra AppName, and * #, can be used to launch it.
    ShortcutMe users saying that those features are life savers most of the time and they don't need to wait for a newer version of ShortcutMe before they can launch a new app no launcher can launch it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 06:33 AM
    See the first post in this thread.

New in 3.10.2.0:

- Launch ShortcutMe with Space key
    If you are in the BlackBerry Home Screen and no other app is assigned to launch with Space key, ShortcutMe will launch by clicking the Space key

- Multi-Space-Key Click feature
    From BlackBerry Home Screen just double, triple and quadruple Space key to launch your most used apps

- Nicer look with loaded background image
    ShortcutMe loads background images, your own or the ones downloaded from www.shortcutme.com page

- 'Download Optimized Background Images' button to download images directly from our web site

- Background Image Rotation
    Instead of always having the same background image, you can choose to force ShortcutMe to load a new image every time it is launched.

- Multi-Click Apps View
    New view for Multi-Click apps. This new view can be launched if you click any of the multi-click keys 5 times.

- Test-Run button when you create/edit a shortcut.
    Test-Run allows you to test your shortcut as you create/edit it, instead of every time exit and test the shortcut.</li>

- Display name will auto update when AppName is changed.

- For Call, Msg_Email, Msg_PIN, Msg_SMS, select a contact from the Address Book, instead of copy and pasting it

- Msg_Email can accept a group in the Address Book.
    Create a shortcut to send email to several people.

- Now_Playing added to the supported app

If a media file is played, you can bring it to forefront using ShortcutMe

- Added Screenshot_PNG_SCM to the supported app
    Take a screenshot and save it as png file (Screenshot_SCM creates jpg file)

- Device_InfoPlus renamed to Device_Info_Plus

- Added Device_Info and Wifi_On to the supported app

Last edited by Vijik; 04-09-10 at 08:30 PM.
    04-09-10 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD