hello bb users,
    i just got the 9630 tour from V an unlocked it. I can not get the bb email up i have the bb plan from att. an pandora does not want to work it says not enough data. I have the unlimited data plan

thanks so much
    henri
    04-21-10 11:29 AM
    Try a battery pull first. With the phone turned on remove the battery. Wait 30-60 seconds. Insert the battery and wait for the phone to restart. Recheck your functions.

If that fails you may need to call ATT to make sure your device is registered. I assume from what you say you have no internet connection. If you have a connection for other purposes then a different issue may need addressing.
    04-21-10 12:40 PM
    Do you have AT&T's service books?
    Do a Search on how to get your Tour up and running on AT&T.
    It's not as simple as sticking your SIM card in an unlocked phone.
    04-21-10 12:47 PM
    Try a battery pull first. With the phone turned on remove the battery. Wait 30-60 seconds. Insert the battery and wait for the phone to restart. Recheck your functions.

If that fails you may need to call ATT to make sure your device is registered. I assume from what you say you have no internet connection. If you have a connection for other purposes then a different issue may need addressing.
    thanks
    i have the internet up now. but i dont have acess to the bb email now. i tried to set it up but it .. but pandora keeps on saying not enough data
    04-21-10 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD