Hey everyone. im not sure if this is the correct area.. but oh well. lol

ive had my tour since the day they came out and I love it! im just here lurking and looking for new things.

just figured i would drop a few lines saying hello!
    11-08-10 03:32 PM
    Welcome to the Forums! Be sure to stay involved and help out where and when you can ;-)
    11-08-10 03:43 PM
    THANKS! Ive got one question... I downloaded a new theme for my phone, and the theme has a weather slot and how do i get that to work? ive got The Weather Channel there right now.. but it doesnt show the weather.. it just stays The Weather Channel logo.... basically.. HELP. LOL
    11-08-10 08:39 PM
    You need to figure out which position in your home screen the slot is for that. Is there a program at that weather spot now? If so move it to that spot
    11-08-10 10:37 PM
    Is the weather channel app supposed to show the weather in the icon? If not, you need to get one that does like Weatherbug or Berryweather.

Also, check out the theme section of the forums. There are a lot of great free themes that look a h*ll of a lot better than the stock ones.
    11-09-10 08:35 AM
    yeah its got a slot for it.. and i downloaded mine its not any of the stock ones. i forget the name.. hypnotic or somthing like that.. but ill find berry weather
    11-09-10 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD