... and get more on the home screen? For instance, you know how you have to click on Instant Messengers > BBM to get to BBMs? Or Applications > Memo Pad to get to memos? Is there a way to get the instant messengers and "applications" OUT of their "folders" (or 'general icons' I should say, meaning the general "Instant Messengers" icon and general "Applications" icon that have several sub-divisions)? Sorry if I am explaining this in a confusing way....

Also, I have 8 email accounts pushed to my phone -- can I get all of the email folders on the home screen somehow?

And lastly, I'm having a problem with the volume.... I switched to the Tour from a Curve 8330, and with the Curve, for each Profile/Sound Setting, you would choose the individual ring tones, vibrations, LED, etc. For the Tour, when I change one of the Sound Settings, all of them change.... Is that normal? If so, when I set it on "Silent" or "Vibrate only" and it still has them set to whatever the Normal setting is (e.g. RingtoneXYZ at level 7), will it still be silent or only vibrate, even though it says the other thing?

Thank you so much for any help, and again, I apologize that this is written in a confusing manner!!!
    04-20-10 11:50 AM
    Check the themes section of the forums. Some theme makers take requests too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 11:56 AM
    To move apps out of folders
    -Scroll onto the app
    -Press BB button
    -Move to folder and select home(or any folder you want)

To have more icons on the homescreen you will need a different theme and you can get them here. You can use any 8900, 9630, or 9700 theme as long as its for your operating system.(4.7 or 5.0).
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/

As for the profiles you can set the sound levels to anything you want in each different profile. Though changing one volume level shouldn't change anything else than the one you set.
    Last edited by hondateg91; 04-20-10 at 01:44 PM.
    04-20-10 01:37 PM
    Thank you so much for the help! I will try these things -- so sorry for not realizing it was the theme that changed the icon arrangement, LOL. Thanks again!
    04-20-10 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD