Just got my Tour a couple of days ago and I need a few answers. I've searched but can't find any info myself.

I had vibandring on my 8330 curve and loved it, but I wanted to know if there is a program that can make my ringtones, sms/mms, beejive, emails, and facebook sounds ring AND vibrate at the same time also?

Also, on my curve I had it set that every ringtone ring 3 times for sms/mms, beejive, and facebook back to back because I don't usually hear them the 1st time. Is there a way to make that happen on the Tour without having to remake all of my tones and loop them? I can't find the option on the tour like it was on the curve.

Are my curve themes compatible w/ my Tour? And will my backed up notes transfer to my curve?

Is there a way to make the phone vibrate HARDER.... It's so weak compared to my curve.

Those are the only issues I have with the Tour and if I can get them resolved it would be the PERFECT phone.

Thanks for your help!!
    11-17-09 05:48 AM
    I'm using OS 5.0.0.230 and you can set vib and ring through sound profiles, edit profiles, normal, then you can set ringer for each category up to 3 times and also set vibe and ring.

Curve themes do not work on tour

You can't make it vibe harder, but you can make vibe duration longer

Check your manual and search the threads. Tons of posts for more info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 06:38 AM
    Is the 5.0 release official? Are there any bugs that may outweigh the good? If it's not official when will it be?
    11-17-09 07:07 AM
    no 5.0 is not official...no one knows exactly when it will be official
    11-17-09 07:55 AM
    bebuzz is a 3rd party app and it makes it vibrate and ringtone at the same time. i am not using 5.0 so unfortunately there is no repeat for my alerts. i have found that my vibrate has gotten a little harder with use over time, either it happens, or u just get more used to the weak vibrate. Good luck
    11-17-09 09:39 AM
    bebuzz is a 3rd party app and it makes it vibrate and ringtone at the same time. i am not using 5.0 so unfortunately there is no repeat for my alerts. i have found that my vibrate has gotten a little harder with use over time, either it happens, or u just get more used to the weak vibrate. Good luck
    Will bebuzz work for all my applications? Or just for phone calls? Where can I find it?

Also, are there any bugs in the leaked 5.0
    11-18-09 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD