Morning everyone .. I am proud to announce that I have just graduated up from the Perl to my new Tour .. I feel like I have a big boy phone now .. LOL! I was courious , to if anyone has any pointers or short cuts , quick keys ,(i.e. paging or scrolling up and down like my Perl) .. Any F.Y.I's goods or bads , etc. So far I LOVE it .. I have already updated the firmware to OS 4.7 .. Seems to be running fine .. Only little issue that bugs me a little is My email icon .. I have an AT&T account , but for some reason , when I set it up, the icon it gave me the annoying "Yahoo" icon .. Is there any way possible to change that lol ? Thanks in advance for any helpful info .. !
    10-21-09 09:57 AM
    Enjoy! I just upgraded from a Curve myself.
    10-21-09 10:09 AM
    Wow, congratulations. That's quite a jump to go from the Pearl to the Tour. Hope you enjoy it. :]
    10-21-09 11:33 AM
    Yeah so far I love it .. still finding more and more featurees ..
    Some I need to know what they actually are lol
    10-22-09 10:27 AM
    Morning everyone .. I am proud to announce that I have just graduated up from the Perl to my new Tour .. I feel like I have a big boy phone now .. LOL! I was courious , to if anyone has any pointers or short cuts , quick keys ,(i.e. paging or scrolling up and down like my Perl) .. Any F.Y.I's goods or bads , etc. So far I LOVE it .. I have already updated the firmware to OS 4.7 .. Seems to be running fine .. Only little issue that bugs me a little is My email icon .. I have an AT&T account , but for some reason , when I set it up, the icon it gave me the annoying "Yahoo" icon .. Is there any way possible to change that lol ? Thanks in advance for any helpful info .. !
    Grats, for your shortcuts, quick keys etc. take a gander at the first couple of posts on this forum and use search option. It's a beauitful thing and works wonders.
    10-22-09 11:09 AM
    Awesome ,, thank you !
    10-22-09 03:19 PM
    I really want to try the tour, but i can't because im still in contract with the tour. When you feel like you know all there is to know about the phone, and it doesnt have quite as much excitement, try upgrading the os and trying some experimental stuff.
    10-22-09 03:25 PM
    Congrats on your new Tour!
    I'm considering the upgrade myself from a Pearl also.
    Do you happen to carry the phones on your belt?
    I'm just wondering how much bigger the Tour will feel hanging there.
    Thanks!
    - Dave
    10-22-09 03:59 PM
    I went from a pearl to a curve to the pearl flip and now my new tour. The tour rocks but its taking time to get used to using this keyboard versus the flip. I also have the storm I am going to try out for a couple of days to see how I like it. So far the tour kicks **** and I am glad I upgraded to it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 04:48 PM
    I hope you enjoy it. I have had my Tour for a little over a month now and love it.
    10-22-09 05:03 PM
    You'll enjoy it, add me on BBM if you need any help.
    10-22-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD