I just got my 2nd tour from Sprint. Voice works but it does not provision. When I log into the BIS Account to change the pin, it says it's not available for this provider.
    07-29-09 02:31 PM
    Any one??????
    07-29-09 05:17 PM
    I got the same message when I was changing my pin, I resent the service books and retried and it worked--it accepted my new Pin...Might work for you too....
    07-29-09 05:24 PM
    Did you call sprint. They got my provisioned fine or maybe go to the storm. I hear sometimes there is just probs. So you can get texts and calls but no bbm or browser. Did you try a PRL update?

Try this

Go to options/mobile network and hit the menu and select update profile and see if that does anything
    07-29-09 05:26 PM
    Did you call sprint. They got my provisioned fine or maybe go to the storm. I hear sometimes there is just probs. So you can get texts and calls but no bbm or browser. Did you try a PRL update?

Try this

Go to options/mobile network and hit the menu and select update profile and see if that does anything
    I did call them, I did update profile and still nada. It's been 3 hours.
    07-29-09 05:28 PM
    Hmmmm so they didn't do any troubleshooting with you then? How about go to a store?
    07-29-09 05:31 PM
    Hmmmm so they didn't do any troubleshooting with you then? How about go to a store?
    They did alot of troubleshooting. Well it seems now, it sent service books, the pin changed in BIS, but still no internet. My network says 1xev

EDIT: Looks like it's working now. Thanks Guys.
    07-29-09 05:35 PM
    i am having the same problem with my phone, its been three hours since I activated, and it keeps failing to provision, what did u do to get it to work?
    08-12-09 01:38 PM
    it took my phone a while to finally complete the provisioning
    08-12-09 02:06 PM
    Call Sprint for help. A BB tech from sprint told me that Tours are often hard to provision. I spent over an hour on the phone with them and after several wipes, we got it provisioned.
    08-12-09 02:08 PM
    Call sprint and ask to someone who has a clue about blackberries. Don't hand up till it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD