I re-purchased a Tour after a brief flirtation with the iPhone.

For some reason set-up took forever. Apparently, when I returned my other Tour over a month ago, they didn't cancel my Blackberry account right, so setting up email required tech support's help.

So far so good. Battery door fairly tight. Trackball seems OK.

Green dot, Mexico 5 (190809=8/19/09?)
    09-01-09 09:28 PM
    There Are 1,000 Posts On This Already, Please Use The Search Option Before Just Creating A New Thread
    09-01-09 09:30 PM
    Got a new tour today and already returning it due to the trackball issue. I will wait this problem out before i order another.
    09-01-09 10:00 PM
    If I want to politely tell someone to search, I generally post the first applicable thread in the body of my response, then say "If this doesn't help, a search using these terms ... will find more solutions." Something like that might work for you, too.
    09-01-09 10:06 PM
    If I want to politely tell someone to search, I generally post the first applicable thread in the body of my response, then say "If this doesn't help, a search using these terms ... will find more solutions." Something like that might work for you, too.
    in a nice way, stop being an ***, ok I get the hint, lol
    09-01-09 10:14 PM
    Got a new tour today and already returning it due to the trackball issue. I will wait this problem out before i order another.
    No need to wait, just ask for a green dot Tour and all your problems will be solved!
    09-02-09 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD