I received email today but on my BIS gmail it will only show me new emails on this inbox.

Is it possible to get one months worth of past email in the gmail inbox?

(if anyone had the pre before... how the pre shows their inbox)
    10-03-09 02:07 AM
    No not possible...unless you download the Gmail app m.google.com

Defeats the purpose of the berry IMO
    10-03-09 02:37 AM
    No not possible...unless you download the Gmail app m.google.com

Defeats the purpose of the berry IMO
    ehhh yes and no. The GMail app makes it so that your email looks almost exactly like it does on the computer. only problem is i believe it checks every 15 min or something like that.

I thought RIM had given the developers some way to utilize push so i hope that it is soon utilized within the GMail app
    10-03-09 02:46 AM
    I received email today but on my BIS gmail it will only show me new emails on this inbox.

Is it possible to get one months worth of past email in the gmail inbox?

(if anyone had the pre before... how the pre shows their inbox)
    Why would the blackberry push old email to your phone? It's a device to keep you updated immediately, not archive things for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 07:03 AM
    Why would the blackberry push old email to your phone? It's a device to keep you updated immediately, not archive things for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Perhaps he wants to use the phone the way he wants to use it and not the way someone else tells him he wants to use it?

If this was such a far out idea, there wouldn't be a Gmail app that allows you to search all your archived email.
    10-03-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD