lol thanks alot everyone. i really like berry weather and poynt
    12-29-09 01:45 PM
    Look at you mobile poster!!!!! You go!! Woot Woot!!

LOL Sultan!

Still, i love redundancy so...

i enjoy listening to Slacker Radio

If you have Netflix, you may like:

Movela Netflix Queue Manager is a mobile Netflix companion for your BlackBerry. The application allows Netflix subscribers to search the full Netflix movie library, browse popular Netflix categories and lists, manage your DVD and instant queues, and keep up to date with entertainment and movie news from some of today's most relevant sources.

Purchase via BlackBerry App World!

�berTwitter does it for me!

i use Poynt a lot!

MaraTick is a great free list app!

BerryBuzz is useful!

BerryBuzz extends your default Blackberry alert system. BerryBuzz allows you to customize the LED color and create repeating audible reminders for many alert types.

It will repeat alerts until acknowledged so you will never miss an alert again.

i use BerryWeather

DriveSafe.ly

DriveSafe.ly is a service that
    makes TXTing and E-Mail safe while driving.

Here's what it offers:

* A service that reads your TXT and E-Mails out loud.
    * An Auto-Responder for TXT and E-Mails.
    * The best premium voices.

Vlingo

With Vlingo you can instantly send a text message, call a friend, search the web using Google or Yahoo!, update your Facebook or Twitter status and more by just speaking. Vlingo is the fastest way to get things done on your BlackBerry.

VQ CarFinder

VQ Car Finder is the ONLY car locating application that AUTOMATICALLY remembers where you parked. You don't have to do anything until you want to find your car. Then, at the press of a button, your BlackBerry� maps the way back to your car.

You can use VQ CarFinder in MANUAL mode by launching VQ CarFinder, clicking Menu button, clicking Set Car Position then giving your BlackBerry's GPS a moment to get a lock on your location.

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 02:47 PM
    Quick Pull is a must too
    12-29-09 03:06 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD