I bought my very first BB about 6 weeks ago and love it! I was an avid Palm user in the past but decioded to take the plunge into the world of Blackberry...and was VERY happy I did!!! It was running great; I had it synced with my computer and had Apps that I love, but only kept the ones that I use (no need to take up extra memory).

About a week ago, I was cleaning out and uninstalling Apps that I no longer utilize, and retstarted the handset like normal. Since then, my browser loads SOOOOO slow! For example, in Twitter, if I click on a pic that's in a tweet, it'll takes nearly 3 minutes to load that page w/ the picture when it use to be under 30 seconds! I end up getting aggrivated and just putting my phone away. I have turned the phone off and done a battery pull once a day for the last week in an attempt to solve the issue but its not working. I'm out of ideas!

I'm not sure what I have done, or if it was something I did. I looked over the forums and didn't spot any post with the same/similar issue so I decided to make me own in hopes that someone will have some advice!

I have a 16GB mirco card that holds all my pics and videos and App World says I have 74MB free.

If anyone has any advice, I'd really appreciate it! I could definintly use the help!

Thank you in advance!
    MyBBAddiction
    10-25-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD