For the last two days, whenever I send a text, I get the RED X next to the message . When I open up options , it gives me the option to RESEND. Even though I get the RED X, it seems like sometimes the person I am sending the message to receives it. It also lags VERY long when sending the message also like it is TRYING to send it, then fails. Just before the RED X pops up, a red " CLOCK " pops up as its trying to send the text. The phone has been good up until the last two days. Is Verizon having issues ?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP !!
    11-12-09 07:52 AM
    The red clock means it is in the process. Try a battery pull, that will usually stop it. The red x occurs for me when I am sending a text while I am getting a text. I also get it when I have too many apps opened.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 08:13 AM
    Like the previous reply try the battery pull. Mine was doing this and the people I was sending the message to still got the message even when the red x was there. Having a bunch of apps open, like previously stated, is probably the cause of your lag. But when mine was doing it the battery pull solved the problem.
    11-12-09 08:42 AM
    i had this problem a while ago and after some searching, most solutions i saw said that it had to do with the network and not actually with the phone.. happened for me for about 2 days and havent had it since, except once trying to forward something to about 7 people.. hope this brings a little ease..
    11-12-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD