CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default new problem ..texts sent show red x but go through ???

For the last two days, whenever I send a text, I get the RED X next to the message . When I open up options , it gives me the option to RESEND. Even though I get the RED X, it seems like sometimes the person I am sending the message to receives it. It also lags VERY long when sending the message also like it is TRYING to send it, then fails. Just before the RED X pops up, a red " CLOCK " pops up as its trying to send the text. The phone has been good up until the last two days. Is Verizon having issues ?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP !!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts

The red clock means it is in the process. Try a battery pull, that will usually stop it. The red x occurs for me when I am sending a text while I am getting a text. I also get it when I have too many apps opened.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    30D7C3BD

Like the previous reply try the battery pull. Mine was doing this and the people I was sending the message to still got the message even when the red x was there. Having a bunch of apps open, like previously stated, is probably the cause of your lag. But when mine was doing it the battery pull solved the problem.
    “Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for...'” - Johnny Depp
    CrackBerry User

i had this problem a while ago and after some searching, most solutions i saw said that it had to do with the network and not actually with the phone.. happened for me for about 2 days and havent had it since, except once trying to forward something to about 7 people.. hope this brings a little ease..