- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
New phone from ebay is locked.
I bought a used Blackberry Tour 9630 through Ebay. I switched my verizon service over from my other phone. Problem is, all I can do is make and recieve phone calls. If I try to send a text message, I get a text box pop up that says "This application has been disabled by IT policy." The only data service I can connect to is 1XEV, but the browser is also disabled. I'm thinking it was a used business phone. It is in excellent physical condition, it's just locked down. Is there a way to unlock it?
- By mycarisdirty in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2009, 11:08 PM
- By john45acp in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM
- By spgny in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
- By shawn1899 in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:02 PM
- By fenderbender in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 05:58 AM