I'm having trouble with battery life and browser click. I assumed that the newly released patch would fix those issues. It didn't. So I went through the update, then had to reconfigure my icons, then had to re-enter all of the registration codes for purchased third party software. I will not go through it again unless VZW guarantees that these issues will be fixed. Very frustrated right now. For the first time in the 5 years that I've been with VZW, I'm considering going elsewhere.
    04-21-10 10:55 PM
    Thankfully, this patch has taken care of my browser-click issue that the original .591 update caused.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 11:27 PM
    The patch fixed my sound problems with mms. Wooot wooot!

04-22-10 03:39 AM
    Did the patch and my battery life went to h*** in a hand cart! Downgraded OS to prepatch status. Android anyone?

04-22-10 06:19 AM
    I downloaded the patch OTA, and I will say that it took about a day for everything to "shake out." Temporarily, my available memory dropped big time. Interestingly, in my case, I also had to restore to get back some info in 3rd party apps. I also noticed that for some reason I ended up with App World being listed twice under applications. I deleted one, and my memory snapped back promptly.

All in all, the OS is running much better now, with fine battery life, slightly improved memory, and an almost completely fixed browser click issue.

As annoyed as I am with Verizon and RIM over the Tour, I don't think I want a new Blackberry until OS 6.0 comes out.
    04-22-10 07:11 AM
    Had same issues wiped my device and went on to installing a hybrid and my tour has had no issues since then highly recommend doing that

04-22-10 07:54 AM
    Guess I got lucky because usually "upgrades" tend to take a few hours of tech support to sort out the issues they cause. I usually attribute this to using DTM for Mac (which blows btw).

Read the forums and decided to roll the dice today. Loaded OTA in just about an hour with no hiccups at all. The only thing I had to do was re-register BerryBuzz and Berry Weather. Everything else worked great and it didn't even mess with my theme or re-arrange my apps.

Finally...
    04-22-10 12:33 PM
    I did the ota update yesterday. My browser click issue is better but still not 100% accurate. Battery life and memory leaks are horrific though.....didnt even make it through the whole day yesterday without charging. Losing about 5% an hour on battery.
    04-22-10 01:14 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD