I have just gotten my first BB (Storm) (on June 20th) and I am not sure I like it. I have a very difficult time typing on it (I have to press hard to type and hardly ever get words right LOL) It also reboots. I took it in to get looked today and the tech said that if I couldn't get it to reboot on its own there is nothing they can do.

I am thinking that a Tour might be better (but I love the Storm screen) but what I want to know, if any of you know this answer...Is the Tour just like the Bold? Is the keyboard flush to the device or are they raised like the World Edition?

What are the differences between the Storm and Tour (not to include the obvious touch screen) I am not very tech term savvy.

Thanks for your help!

Terri
    07-06-09 04:21 PM
    Terri

I have never used a Bold so I can't really give a comparison there.

However, I currently have the storm - got one the day it was released. I tried to like it. i tried really hard. But not having a keyboard is driving me bananas. I figured with time the typing would become better and I would have less errors, and I do, but compared to a qwerty keyboard - I type at a snail's pace.

You're going to get a million opinions - most will be different - but in my opinion, get the Tour. Or if you're willing to wait on the Storm 2, that could be an option.

The screen isn't enough reason to keep the storm, though. It's got lots of issues that need to be fixed so it isn't so buggy and with the tour coming out next week, I think you'd be happier to go that route.

Good luck with your decision!
    07-06-09 04:50 PM
    Thanks. Also, I wonder if the tour will have the typo correction.
    07-06-09 07:16 PM
    Anyone else? Please?
    07-06-09 08:45 PM
    the tour has autocorrect it was shown in a video on youtube i think
    07-06-09 11:03 PM
    Yes the video said that the Tour will correct commonly misspelled words and gave an example of typing teh and the Tour changed it to the
    07-07-09 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD