Just got my Tour last Thursday and wow i love it so far. It's my first blackberry and a good one at that. Before the tour I had a Sprint Treo 700wx...i got tired of windows mobile's freezing, and random problems so i stepped over to the dark side

My verizon sales rep was very helpful to me...unlike previous salesman i've run into I didn't feel like he was inadvertently "forcing" me to purchase things--well probably because i added onto my father's line and we already knew what comes and what's required with buying a BB under VZW--anyways our sales rep was really nice he even put the Privacy/Screen protector for the tour on my phone for me, set up my Yahoomail account, told me exactly how to work things on the blackberry since i told him i was new to them--all this at closing time when him and his co-workers were supposed to have already left the store.

Anyways I was just really happy with my customer service experience with VZW. As for the Tour I'm really happy about it...the OS is just so much more sophisticated than Windows Mobile--subjective i know. Daily applications I use are YahooMail, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Google Maps, BBM, Viigo, Poynt, and Pandora =D

Anyways i look forward to enjoying this wonderful device, and look forward to taking in all the info I can from my fellow BB owners =D
    08-04-09 02:48 PM
    Welcome.. I love my tour too!
    08-04-09 02:49 PM
    Welcome...enjoy it!! It's an awesome phone!
    08-04-09 03:00 PM
    Welcome, you will only get more addicted to blackberries now
    08-04-09 03:10 PM
    Welcome.....
    I have had my BB Tour since this past Friday and have a hard time putting it down. This is also the best site to use to learn everything about your BB.
    I came from a Palm device and I am not ever looking back.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 03:26 PM
    Welcome! I love my Tour! Enjoy!
    08-04-09 04:46 PM
    nothing beats the tour. Just don't listen to the complainers. They just like to nip pick. Gets really annoying half are prob storm users. Jealous that they can't get one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 04:54 PM
    Great news. I am glad your Tour is all it should be. Now quit reading any more in the forums or you will start imagining things are not great with your phone ;-) Really....enjoy the forums but dont read to much into the negative posts.

Have fun with your excellent phone.
    08-04-09 05:04 PM
    Hooray for you!
    08-04-09 05:05 PM
    I'm jealous! That is one Bad A$$ Phone!
    08-04-09 05:06 PM
    Congrats on your new phone and welcome to the BB World!!! Glad to hear you are loving your phone, I love mine also, I have not been able to put it down, I keep looking for new things to add on it...Enjoy your addiction!!
    08-04-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD