Hi, I have been a long time Sprint costumer and just got a Blackberry. I am a RN RN soon to be a ARNP and need more form a phone that just games. I am sick of too much on offer when rarely anythin ever works so now that I need more dependable technology I decided to look for better products. My computers at home have been recently changed from low grade HPs to Apple and now it's time for my phone. I currently have the HTC Hero and am disgusted with the unreliability when it comes to email and functioning of the apps. I told sprint that I needed to change now even tough I am not supposed to upgrade till March 2011. I'm a preferred costumer so I get to upgrade every year. I was looking to get the BB Bold but will have to wait till March for that. In the mean while they let me swap my Hero for the BB Tour.

Did I do the right thing or should I have waited till March and get the Bold? The Tour is in the mail and I should get it in two days

Please let me know why you find the Tour is great
    or
    Why you think the Tour is bad
    10-10-10 01:03 PM
    Tour is ok, but OS 6 isn't going to happen for it. Why wouldn't they let you get a Bold if you can upgrade yearly? Did you mean they gave you the Tour free? If so, how much were they going to get the Bold?
    10-10-10 01:25 PM
    The Tour isn't bad. It's unfortunate that it won't get OS6(although I hope RIM can make a compromise somewhere sometime), but it's reliable.

My only worry for my Tour is the trackball. That said, I try to keep it in the holster as much as I can when I'm wearing jeans to prevent lint and other particles from going into the tiny space of the trackball. Also, I usually spray it with an air duster can a few times a month and really rub the trackball vigorously with a microfiber cloth just to get rid of the excess build-up. The only reason I keep that up is because I don't want the trackball to be the demise of my Tour. Take care of your Tour and it should last you for a long time.
    10-11-10 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD