I've had my Tour for about 2 weeks now and it's been pretty good. I'm hoping to get some feedback on how to get the most out of it. I'm not going to sync with work Outlook, my company requires me to comply with their network standards but it's my personal phone, so I'm not going to do that.

I'd like to get myself organized: finances, schedules, news, entertainment, etc. Any thoughts regarding decent apps to download? Thanks for any advice/thoughts. Much appreciated. Looking forward to learning more from CrackBerry!!
    11-18-09 10:39 PM
    Poynt and Google maps are two free apps that take advantage of the internal GPS in your Verizon Tour. There are about as many opinions about good apps are there are apps. You may want to focus your request a little.
    11-18-09 10:56 PM
    Head over to the third party applications forum and start looking around, and don't forget the search function, it works well.
    Some of my favs are Slacker Radio, Uber Twitter, and pretty much all of the google apps (maps, voice, gmail) as well as their mobile sites for rss feeds (google news reader) and others at m.google.com

For news check out the free AP app in app world. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 10:56 PM
    Thanks. Really don't know where to start! Set up a new gmail account to get only the "important" emails, so I guess that's a beginning.
    11-18-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD