...i'm a new blackberry owner and first off i must say that i've been a windows mobile device owner for years and after getting my hands on the Tour, i must say that i was so impressed that I had to go out and get it last week. but i do have a few questions though and maybe ya'll can help:

1. while using the blackberry desktop manager program i can't seem to get my pics on my computer to load on my blackberry (i do have an 8 gig memory card already installed in my tour) and needed some guidance on how to do it.

2. if i wanted to download a new theme for my tour, how do i go about doing that? i've read so many different ways to do it that my head is spinning now

3. if anyone is using a web browser other than the blackberry browser, what's the best to use that won't bog down my tour

and if i can think of more i'll post more questions. thanks for any help i receive.
    10-22-09 09:00 AM
    Try to use the forum search or the help section on the website. It'll be your best friend.
    10-22-09 11:07 AM
    ...i'm a new blackberry owner and first off i must say that i've been a windows mobile device owner for years and after getting my hands on the Tour, i must say that i was so impressed that I had to go out and get it last week. but i do have a few questions though and maybe ya'll can help:

1. while using the blackberry desktop manager program i can't seem to get my pics on my computer to load on my blackberry (i do have an 8 gig memory card already installed in my tour) and needed some guidance on how to do it.

2. if i wanted to download a new theme for my tour, how do i go about doing that? i've read so many different ways to do it that my head is spinning now

3. if anyone is using a web browser other than the blackberry browser, what's the best to use that won't bog down my tour

and if i can think of more i'll post more questions. thanks for any help i receive.
    1. Drag and drop to the memory card.
    2. i think you have to purchase most of them, decent ones anyways
    3. bolt browser and opera mini
    10-22-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD