HELLO I AM A NEW BB USER OF THE TOUR. I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE ON AN ISSUE IAM HAVING.

PROBLEM:: I CURRENTLY USE AIM/AOL FOR AN EMAIL ACCOUNT, BUT THEIR CALENDAR SUCKS. I AM DEBATING ON SWITCHING TO EITHER HOTMAIL OR GMAIL. IF I DO SO CAN I SYNC THE GMAIL CALENDAR TO THE BB TOUR? IF SO IS THERE A DIFF APP TO DO THIS OR DOES IT GO THROUGH THE CALENDAR THAT IS ON THE PHONE?

I HAVE USED THE PALM CALENDAR FOR YEARS AND I LOVE HOW I CAN HAVE DIFFERENT COLORS FOR DIFFERENT APPOINTMENTS.

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME!!!
    12-18-09 12:19 PM
    Yes, you can sync your Gmail calendar to your tour calendar with the "Google Sync" application available at Google Mobile

once you download it, login with your gmail account and setup your options for your contacts and calendar. google will do the rest, importing your information from your online calendar and updating your phone calendar with the information.

It will also update your online calendar with any information you put into your phone calendar.

You will have the option of the app doing the updating automatically or performing the sync manually.

Enjoy and welcome to the wonderful life of BLACKBERRY!

Dm
    12-18-09 12:38 PM
    When doing that does that use the calendar that is already on the phone or another one??
    12-18-09 02:48 PM
    To the poster, could you please not use all caps. It is considered shouting. Thank you.
    12-18-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD