1. Any apps out there for threading text messages? I just came to BB from windows mobile and was used to having SMS set up in like a conversation. is it possible for my tour?

2. Any way to reset to the top (newest) message after you exit folder then re-enter? I scroll down to find an old SMS, then reply, and exit. When I go back into that folder it is still at the old SMS. Very annoying.

3. Any Visual Voice Mail apps that automatically sync with your voicemail when you receive one? I have to enter in the menu and resync my mailbox every time...takes the convenience out of VVM.

Any answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    07-26-09 08:28 PM
    nobody wants to help????
    07-27-09 02:04 PM
    I don't know about the first two, but on the topic of visual voicemail.. I don't know if you're using the verizon service or not, but you should look at Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail

You setup your number to use their service as your voicemail instead of your carrier. It's free, and can do extras like forward voicemails as mp3s via e-mail, or set a custom message for individuals or groups in your address book.

Best of all, they have a blackberry app that gives you the visual voicemail functionality. I've used it for months and love it.
    07-27-09 02:22 PM
    blackberry messenger 5.0 will support threaded sms when it comes out this fall.

when lookin at your messages "t" will go to the top of the list

+1 for youmail.com
    07-27-09 02:24 PM
    1. If I'm understanding you on this your BB messenger is set up like that and believe that the os upgrade to 5.0 will fix this.

2. if you hit "T" from anywhere on on there it will take you to the top.

3. what vvm are you using, I use the verizon's and I don't have to manual sync them. Never used youmail but I think that will automatically sync them for you to and its free.
    07-27-09 02:28 PM
    3. what vvm are you using, I use the verizon's and I don't have to manual sync them. Never used youmail but I think that will automatically sync them for you to and its free.
    It does auto sync and is indeed free. I've never used verizon's for comparison but youmail's app is very slick
    07-27-09 02:47 PM
    very useful to a new BB guy. thanks for the help everyone.
    07-27-09 03:33 PM
    Ok I have Verizon vvm and it will not auto sync like my storm did, I get a notification in my sms and then have to goto vvm and sync this does not seam correct.....any help?
    08-07-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD