thought i'd introduce myself. i was a palm user from the beginning. when my treo started to die, i wrapped my brain around a new system. thought it would be the droid. it so wasn't. here i am!!! i'm a standalone user - no exchange. loving the seamless integration with email, text and calendar. hating the trackball games. anyone recommend a good work game? i am a serious scrabble/lexuous user - and, by the way, can lexulous be accessed on the bb?...i tried but it said something about no flash).

my latest blog post is about the bb tour purchase.

hope to learn a lot here.

bean
    11-12-09 08:39 AM
    I've had a Palm dating back to the original Palm Pilot! My Tour is more than a replacement, it's a gigantic step up! Don't miss my Palm at all.
    11-12-09 07:46 PM
    I've had a Palm dating back to the original Palm Pilot! My Tour is more than a replacement, it's a gigantic step up! Don't miss my Palm at all.
    i'm definitely missing mine a bit. i feel that this tour runs like a pretty well-oiled machine...i love that it's really light in my hand. the trackball is a little hard to work - i keep hitting the backup button instead. but it's efficient.
    i miss my ignore-the-subway games. i dl'ed scrabble and the letters are so tiny i can't actually see them!!! so i've taken to carrying my old palm tx with games on it for then. silly but works for me.

every day learning something new. today it was cut and paste.
    woohoo.
    11-17-09 04:56 PM
    Definitely Lexulous can be played in blackberry. Check out
    BlackBerry App World - Lexulous
    Enjoy
    11-23-09 11:05 PM
    Sounds like you just need to learn the BB OS. Once you learn the OS and realize what it is capable the old Palm OS will be out of your mind. Every once in a while I learn something new within the OS too, it feels great. Give the track ball time, its fine for me and not a problem at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 01:49 AM
    yeah it took me a few weeks coming from years of using ppc's, but bb is definitely a keeper.
    11-24-09 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD