Hola CB Fans & Fellow CB New Users,

I have one question to ask everyone, I will be getting my tour on 24th of dec "2009", Since i am a new BB Tour user, i never had a BB Tour so this is my 1st BB Tour. Plus i am confused about the trackball, apps etc.

Also does anyone know about the BB Messenger 5.0 and games for the Tour, I just forgot will i have the 4.7 OS if i do can i upgrade that to 5.0 OS.

Thanks

SweetSCBerry
    Last edited by SweetSCBerry; 12-20-09 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Postposed the date
    12-15-09 11:33 PM
    You will have 4.7 to start (because this is the official release) and you can always go with the 5.0 afterwards. I do recommend the Hybrid if you upgrade. It works great.
    12-15-09 11:52 PM
    You will have 4.7 to start (because this is the official release) and you can always go with the 5.0 afterwards. I do recommend the Hybrid if you upgrade. It works great.
    Thank you arcin, Also i need a friend that can help me out with my new tour tomorrow, i will send you a friend request. also where can i get the hybrid OS from?
    12-15-09 11:54 PM
    Welcome to the BB world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 12:41 AM
    Welcome to the BB world.

Thanks Blackberryondeck.
    12-16-09 01:11 AM
    you know what they say - once you go black (berry), you never go back
    12-16-09 01:25 AM
    you know what they say - once you go black (berry), you never go back

wow! Lol!!!

12-16-09 05:05 AM
    Hey SweetSCBerry,

Welcome to CrackBerry. As a new Tour owner you'll find a lot of helpful tips and tricks here in the forums. If you haven't already, I suggest you check out BlackBerry 101 which can be found in the BlackBerry Help header of this site.

As far as the hybrid OS, you can get it from our friends irtehun and lyricidal at bbhybrids.net. They do excellent work with their respective OS hybrids and I have no doubt that if done correctly, you'll enjoy having a hybrid OS.

Hope this helps!

Thank you arcin, Also i need a friend that can help me out with my new tour tomorrow, i will send you a friend request. also where can i get the hybrid OS from?
    12-16-09 05:25 AM
    Welcome, I was a first BB user, and will never go back to a regular phone. The Tour is the best!!!
    12-16-09 09:52 AM
    I just upgraded from my old Pearl 8100 to the Tour I just got today! So excited but I really should be focusing on work than on my phone -_-
    12-16-09 10:55 AM
    I wanted to tell everyone on this thread, thank you for your support and helping me when i get my new tour, also thank you sawedust for the hybrid OS for the tour. also what OS is for the BBM? , I will be upgrading the Newest hybrid OS on my new tour by tonight which i will get it on dec 24th, 09.

Hey SweetSCBerry,

Welcome to CrackBerry. As a new Tour owner you'll find a lot of helpful tips and tricks here in the forums. If you haven't already, I suggest you check out BlackBerry 101 which can be found in the BlackBerry Help header of this site.

As far as the hybrid OS, you can get it from our friends irtehun and lyricidal at bbhybrids.net. They do excellent work with their respective OS hybrids and I have no doubt that if done correctly, you'll enjoy having a hybrid OS.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by SweetSCBerry; 12-20-09 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Postposed the date. again :)
    12-16-09 11:43 AM
    Congrats on your new Tour!!!! I picked a free Tour from Sam's on Black Friday--and so far I have been very happy with my new blackberry--I started with the Pearl 8130--then Curve 8330---now my Tour

Good Luck!!!
    12-16-09 05:27 PM
    I'm lovin' it
    12-16-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD