i just got my first bb today...got the tour. love it to far.
    but can anyyyy body help or send me an appropriate link on how to customize my 'home page'. any help would be appreciated. thanksss.
    08-04-09 10:37 PM
    Themes aren't yet available for the Tour, if that's what you are asking. They should be available soon (hopefully).
    08-04-09 10:40 PM
    There's a whole forum for How To's, if you're new to BB, I suggest you go over it extensively!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    08-04-09 10:40 PM
    we cant do that yet.. Theams aren't out to us right now. Hopfully sometime in the near future we can have some theams for our phones, but for now all we can do is different wallpapers
    08-04-09 10:41 PM
    what im looking for it to i guess 'replace' the 5 apps on the home screen with ones ill use most often? does that make sense
    08-04-09 10:45 PM
    what im looking for it to i guess 'replace' the 5 apps on the home screen with ones ill use most often? does that make sense
    Yeah, there's stuff on it on the forum. But basically in your menu with ALL your icons on it, the first 5 icons will display on your Home screen. So, you would move whatever icons you want to display on your home screen, to the first 5 places in order in the menu. Highlight an icon and hit the blackberry button > move.
    08-04-09 10:47 PM
    u can customize multiple ways, wallpapers, icons, and themes. use pictures in your media folder to change background. move your icons around to the ones u use most. as for themes, wait for plazmic release because as of yet this can not be done.
    08-04-09 10:49 PM
    yess that was exactly what i was looking to do. thank you soooo much!
    08-04-09 10:53 PM
    May I suggest you look into a shortcut app like QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe. These apps allow you to assign a shortcut key to all of your favorite apps, web sites, contacts, utilities, and the like. I am using QuickLaunch and it's like the start menu of a PC, everything on my device is accessible from a small menu on the screen and I got 26 shortcut keys I can assign. ShortcutMe goes a bit further than QuickLaunch and lets you assign shortcuts to your convenience keys and trackball clicks, and allows you to use 2+ letters on a shortcut, whereas with QuickLaunch you are limited to 1 letter. Hence 26 for QuickLaunch and 70+ for ShortcutMe. These apps definately make the BB more fun to use in my opinion. Both are the same price at $5.
    08-05-09 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD