Hey guys/girls, I'm new to bb and crackberry.com. I'd like to say thanks to all the posts, were I found some of the nicest short cuts and helpful hints that saved me a lot of time.

The question I have is that, in the Desktop Manager I cannot install the Media Manager (songs and multimedia). It is grey'ed out and I cannot click install.

If there is any possible way to install this manually, please let me know. Otherwise thanks and I enjoy visiting crackberry!
    07-22-09 04:18 PM
    Did you load off the CD that came with your Tour? If so pop it back into your PC and select "Reinstall/Repair" and you should get an option in there to install that component.

That being said, it's a bit of a memory hog and doesn't work too well. It's much easier to just connect your device to your computer, select "Yes" to allow mass storage mode, and voila, you have a drive set up where you can drag and drop music.
    07-22-09 04:23 PM
    Thanks, I'd figure to put everything into the sd card.
    07-22-09 07:48 PM
    I had similar issue and downloaded just the Media Sync from blackberry.com and it updated on my BB desktop manager as well.
    07-22-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD