So I came back to the tour fron lame palm pre >;/ And I've been like 1 year absent from it and crackberry and leaks and everything!
    So can you guys help me out. Like I know i missed alot. but so far what's up what should i install or change or anything about the phone. apps software leaks blah blah blah...everything you want. Thank youu!(:
    02-27-11 02:08 PM
    Can I ask why your so much happier with the tour than the pre? I love both. Just curious.
    02-28-11 02:41 PM
    There hasn't been much happening for the Tour. I mean in terms of OS if you have version 5.0 then that's pretty much it in terms of stable approved OS releases. Sure there are a ton of themes you can install and some apps that came out. Check the boards and the appstore.

Sadly, the Tour got the shaft pretty much right out of the gate and that's not going to change. Just waiting for the new 2011 models to come out and I'll be retiring my trusty, but still obselete, Blackberry.
    02-28-11 03:43 PM
    I, too, am waiting for the 2011 models to come out and will be retiring my Tour; however, I will keep it around if I need it for an emergency backup.
    02-28-11 05:23 PM
    wb to the world of RIM
    03-04-11 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD