so i updated my tour to 4..61 and now my quicklaunch and berryweather need new activation codes. how do i go about getting these?
    11-22-09 04:17 PM
    Depends on where you purchased. Some sites allow you to manage your accounts or see past purchases and allow you to either re-download or get the codes again. Crackberry and Mobihand allow this.

In some cases you may not need NEW codes, just the original code if you have it somewhere.
    11-22-09 04:32 PM
    ya u have to change ur pin and device and it will give u a new code
    11-22-09 06:06 PM
    Don't know why you need a new code. The code is assigned to your PIN. If you didn't change your PIN, you shouldn't need a new code. I didn't need a NEW code when I upgraded my OS, I just had to re enter it.
    11-22-09 06:16 PM
    i had the same problem the other day. my code for Quicklaunch was invalid. i had to re-purchase the app
    11-22-09 06:17 PM
    i dont remember what the activation code for this bb's PIN is. i suppose i will have to email mobihand. thanks for the help.
    11-22-09 06:24 PM
    I haven't upgraded yet, but I don't intend to repurchase any apps. Upgrading the OS should not require that. Reactivate yes, but not repurchase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 06:27 PM
    Yeah, if you purchased the apps from CrackBerry, just log in to your Software Account and all your codes are there. If the codes don't work, just send a message to MobiHand and they will generate a new code.
    11-22-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD