So I'm going to try to download this OS on my tour. I usually have a buddy of mine help through this process but he's not gunna be free for about a week and I'm pretty anxious to get it. So is there any step by step instructions, how-to forums or videos somewhere that would be great from to follow. In other words similiar to a "Downloading 5.0 OS for dummies" HAH. If anyone knows where I can get this I'd appreciate it a lot. I hate that I'm not very good at this but as nice as you people are on Crackberry I'm sure someone can help me!

Thanks!!!
    10-11-09 05:22 PM
    There are a few different step by step instructions. If you can't find the instructions on your own, I wouldn't think it's a good idea to try and follow them.
    10-11-09 05:46 PM
    It is also recommended when posting, you use question marks or appropriate verbiage.
    It appeared like you had a new 5.0 OS for us to download....
    10-11-09 05:48 PM
    I'll point you in the right direction --> http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/ is the forum with the OS in it, and http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series is where you can find instructions.

on a side note.. ouch.
    10-11-09 05:56 PM
    Preciate the help….NOT!! I don’t spend hours on this website I have a life. I use to get help which obviously you’re oblivious to. Glad to know my college degree isn't going to help me comprehend step by step instructions. Dang I thought tuition and four years for a degree was worth it. And by the way, I write papers a weekly that you have nothing to with grading, so when I get on the computer the last thing I’m worried about is trying impressing anyone on here with fact that I know how to properly punctuate and spell words. Typos do occur. But if it makes you feel soupier to the rest of us, do your thing. And stay off my posts if you’re not going to help out. Thanks for your time.
    10-11-09 06:00 PM
    Thank you sofa king for being polite enough to help someone in need. Maybe if the rest of the people on here had your train of thought we would all get along.
    10-11-09 06:01 PM
    I write papers a weekly that you have nothing to with grading, so when I get on the computer the last thing I�m worried about is trying impressing anyone on here with fact that I know how to properly punctuate and spell words. Typos do occur. But if it makes you feel soupier to the rest of us...
    This is my new facebook status. "Soupier" is my new word of the week!
    10-11-09 06:12 PM
    Glad to help! Let everyone know you quote typos while you’re at it. (Real Intelligent) And your still ignoring the under lying message that you've failed to help someone because your full of yourself. (Great way to live your life I suppose) But hey how’s this product of the week…..ROGAINE. I’ll be polite enough to send you link if you’d like. To be honest you’re wasting my time. Obviously this is your life. I won’t knock you for that. So do your thing. Feel free to say what you want to say on here or on your facebook because I’m sure you get a lot of satisfaction from feeling SUPERIOR behind the keys of your computer.

Side note…this is why people can’t seem to get help, because people like you. You remind me of a customer service employee at a best buy who was a total geek in and decided to give a smart comment just to feel like your some body.

BYE NOW!
    10-11-09 06:31 PM
    I find it amusing that roughly half of this 'gotcha' guys posts are picking a fight.
    10-11-09 07:38 PM
    That was funny as ****. Best post ever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 07:02 AM
    lmao, this is the funniest thing I think Ive read in a couple years. The rogaine thing is classic. Who tells someone they need rogaine????? That's definitely a first for me. What I dont get is why this guy got so upset. Nobody was even mean to him, they just told him he'd get better help in the right forum. If the below post is an example of a college educated person I feel so bad for our society.

Preciate the help�.NOT!! I don�t spend hours on this website I have a life. I use to get help which obviously you�re oblivious to. Glad to know my college degree isn't going to help me comprehend step by step instructions. Dang I thought tuition and four years for a degree was worth it. And by the way, I write papers a weekly that you have nothing to with grading, so when I get on the computer the last thing I�m worried about is trying impressing anyone on here with fact that I know how to properly punctuate and spell words. Typos do occur. But if it makes you feel soupier to the rest of us, do your thing. And stay off my posts if you�re not going to help out. Thanks for your time.
    10-12-09 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD