I just updated my tour (was already using 5.0 but when I plugged it in it said I needed some updates so I let it). Anyway, now there is just an "off" by my strength signal. I went into Network Connections and it has everything set up like it should be, though it says "none" beside "mobile network". Am I setting something up wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks.
    04-24-10 04:15 PM
    I just updated my tour (was already using 5.0 but when I plugged it in it said I needed some updates so I let it). Anyway, now there is just an "off" by my strength signal. I went into Network Connections and it has everything set up like it should be, though it says "none" beside "mobile network". Am I setting something up wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks.
    just turn back on the connection.. go to "manage connection" icon and click on "turn all connections on"
    04-24-10 04:21 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact i downloaded a new theme. When I decided to get rid of the theme my connection was lost. I can't even BBM.

I did the "manage connection" step, and still nothing works. I even perforrmed a diagnostic test to no avail. I'm trying not to have a breakdown. Any other suggestions?
    08-24-10 09:24 AM
    When I plug my Tour into my computer via usb it often turns off the connections, which I then have to remember to turn back on afterward. When you go into Manage Connections and select Turn on all Connections, is that not working for you? Yea, I would be freaking out also if that didn't happen. If all else fails, do a battery pull and hopefully that will kick-start your BB.
    08-24-10 10:49 AM
    A reset will most likely solve that problem. If not you may want to do a wipe. The tour has a tendency to have weak signal and often when it loses its connection, it will not reestablish till you reset. I have that problem every time I spend anytime somewhere I have no coverage.
    10-19-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD