To make a long story short. I have a sprint tour and sprint sent me a refurb phone, batt and charger all because my charger wasnt working. Nothing is wrong with my tour, which was new, except for some scratches from hitting the pavement.

now the replacement they sent is a refurb. i'm sure the refurb is just as good as my new. right? my only concern i guess is the trackball. on the refurb it feels a little different than mine. i've had the trackball issues so i dont wanna go there again. maybe mine is a little more broken in and feels "smoother" although they both seem to work the same (made sure they're both on the same sensitivity).

so stick with the refurb and get a nice scratch free phone? or keep mine which doesnt have issues?

Thanks!
    12-21-09 05:30 PM
    I'm sort of a fan of a bird in the hand beats two in the bush. Or if you compare it to a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get (with a refurb).

The refurb is probably fine, but you already know that the one you are using is good. A few scratches don't bother me but for some it does. Just put a cover on it if the scratches bother you. Its up to you buy I would keep the one that I KNOW works. Besides, it is a pain to get everything back to the way you like it when you change phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 05:43 PM
    Well i say use the refurb for a while, if the trackball dosent change then send it back, if it dose change to your liking you should keep it
    12-22-09 11:10 AM
    only problem with that is, you have 15 days to send back to sprint or they charge you and good luck gettin outta the charges...
    12-22-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD