I have the battery door issue with my tour and was thinking of taking it in for a new one. Also sometimes my backlight on my keyboard doesn't turn on when I'm typing. Is this normal? I don't think it is. The question I have is how do I erase all of my messages without doing it one by one? Eg. sms and email
    07-15-09 11:55 AM
    I have the battery door issue with my tour and was thinking of taking it in for a new one. Also sometimes my backlight on my keyboard doesn't turn on when I'm typing. Is this normal? I don't think it is. The question I have is how do I erase all of my messages without doing it one by one? Eg. sms and email
    The keyboard will only turn on if it is dark enough, it is light sensitive. to test just cover the LED on your Tour and the keys should light up. You can highlight the messages to delete by using the shift key, or you can click on the date and select delet and it will delete all prior messages
    07-15-09 11:58 AM
    Yup, Shift + scroll and you can get a whole bunch of messages at once.
    07-15-09 12:08 PM
    Thanks a lot for all the help. Does everyones lock button on the top not click like the mute button does?
    07-15-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD