hey whats up crack berry ?. look so last night me and my buddies had a roman candle fight and i had my girlfriend record it all then i just save them and i figured today i would post them on facebook so all them could see how they came out . well today i went to go post them and i relized when i am in videos and click on the video there is no upload or send to . now all my friends are pissed that no one can see the videos help me pleas i just want to upload these to facebook lol (woo just read that back so gay but o well need help ) lol pleasssss help thanksss
    06-11-10 03:58 PM
    Can't you send them to the email address that FB gives you?

Would also help us to help you if your thread title was a little more specific to what your asking. "need a lil help" does no good for anybody.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 04:16 PM
    Can't you send them to the email address that FB gives you?

Would also help us to help you if your thread title was a little more specific to what your asking. "need a lil help" does no good for anybody.

yea thats a good idea idk why i didnt try that . but its strange it will give me the chose to email one or 2 and no of the others .
    06-11-10 04:20 PM
    I don't really understand what your saying but I don't think you've ever been able upload videos using the FB app on your BB. Pics will work but videos need to be sent via email to FB.

06-11-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD